homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 27, 2009

Closing Up...

well... I guess I've made it official -- I'm going to be closing my Digital Scrapping Site --
I sort of have mixed emotions...
I mean I haven't even put anything new in the store since before the girls were born! But I guess, me holding onto it has made me feel like I still had a title or something (dumb, I know... but when people would ask if I was just a SAHM -- I could also say that I had my own business (well, I guess I still do - with Photoflattery and photography... hmm.. ok, so now I'm not feeling as bad - LOL) but anyway - it was time to renew my domain name and I guess that gave the added push I needed to make the decision and go with it --
hey, if any of you are digi scrappers - I've got a freebie template pack up on my designer blog (link is over to the right with my other links...)
I really loved being a designer and would literally dream of my next design 24 hours a day! I was obsessed (so in that regards, I'm kind of glad to be closing the door - HEEE!) but it also taught me loads of photoshop skills and gave me confidence to pursue the next dream!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Sweetie, you are a CEO of child development with a domestic engineering emphasis. I think we all struggle with others perceptions of us sometimes. Love ya!

Makes me wish I actually digi scrapbooked.

Melissa said...

This makes me a little sad too, just because you were (are!) so awesome at it. But look at what you're doing now with your photography and photoshop~holy moly! And twinsesses on top of it all. You're amazing! May your swass always live on~love ya!

Handsfullmom said...

I think your designs are wonderful, too. Have you ever thought of selling on consignment? I haven't come out with anything new in a long time, yet I still get paid every couple of weeks from SBE.