homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Won!

One of my favorite (daily) sites to visit is Twinstuff.com -- I was recommended the site by several gals that followed my designing blog (back in the day...) and joined up when I was still expecting the girls. It has been an invaluable place of knowledge, support and friendship throughout this first year. Anywho... they had a contest to design their new logo and guess what?! It was just announced today that I won! YIPPEE!!! I'm so excited that they chose my design! I couldn't help but take a screen shot of the forums once they switched out the logos....
They had a cash prize and then also gifted me a years membership (it's a free site but has some additaional perks for paying members) so I was pretty excited. The new look has been well received by everyone so that makes me feel even better! Anyway, just thought I'd share my news :)

oh, and if you were curious as to what the original logo was.... here's a screen shot of that (they haven't switched out every page yet so this was still up for a visual)...
Doesn't the new one make everything look so much fresher and hip?? LOL (yes, I'm partial...)

14 comments:

Johnny/Gus said...

Baby, you're the bomb-diggity!

Amber said...

Of course you won, silly. You rock. Love the look, way better than the old one.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Congratulations! It was no surprise to me that you won either. You are just one talented lady! I love the new look by the way.

Shauna and Chris said...

Congrats. It looks much better. How clever you are.

springrose said...

Congrats!! Who knew back in the day that you were so crafty-talented??!! You were keeping secrets girl! Are you not designing and doing a website anymore, or not since you had the girls? Spend your money wisely!!JK!

Amber said...

You are amazing! Congrats! You totally deserve it.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

You are a very talented gal. Hip and fresh for sure!

Sara said...

Congrats, that is awesome! I really like the look of the site now. You did a great job!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

YOurs is WAY better! You are so talented and creative, can I come over and bask in your coolness?

The Legg Fam said...

Way to go!! So happy for you.

Busy Lady said...

How cool! You are so talented that I am not surprised that you won, but it is so cool that someone else recognizes your talent and gave you a prize for it. Congrats!! Cool design by the way.

Kimberly said...

that is awesome shandy. you rock!

Bonnie said...

You are one crafty chic! Is there anything you don't know how to do? :)

Handsfullmom said...

You did a great job!