homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blog Challenge #29

alright.. this is challenge is posed by Lisa over at SG... we are to tell 7 weird things about ourselves...

1) when at stop lights I purposefully dance all crazy to the music and sing real loud so that the drivers around me will think (a) look at how much fun that lady is having or (b) wow.. I'm embarrassed FOR that lady....

2) I am deathly afraid of the dark! If for some reason I have to go downstairs in the middle of the night to get something... I arrive back in bed TOTALLY out of breath becuase I have just raced as fast as i could up the stairs (hurdeling over every sort of object that has been left in my path)....

3) keeping with the afraid of the dark thing... as I am "closing down" the house I will have to turn ON the light in the next room I'll be going into before I turn out the light behind me (and yeah.. this is the gal whose husband is ALWAYS gone.. how do I survive?? LOL)

4) Ok.. and just one more of the darkness.... If I'm coming out of the store at night I'll have to shuffle my feet back and forth as I try to get the van unlocked (ya know.. just in case there's a serial killer squeezed underneath my van tyring to slash my ankles!)

5) when my friend, Stephanie, calls.. I HAVE to answer it with the traditional Korean salutation - Yobosayo (I have been doing this for over 3 years!) hey, steph -- isn't that bizarre that it's been that long!!!!? and if for some reason I didn't answer that way... she thinks she's dialed the wrong number. seriously.

6) I love ketchup! i eat it on everything! In fact, one time a set of friends were to bring a salad and dressing to a potluck we were having. For the dressing... they brought ketchup!

7) I love to - on the spur of the moment - bust out with the theme song from Annie -- THE SUN'LL COME UP... TOMORROW.. BETCHA BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT TOMORROW... THEY'LL BE SUN..... and i have to do all of these elaborate dance moves (so it looks like I'm on Broadway!)

so yeah.. that's some stuff I betcha didn't know - hee hee

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

yay! shandy's posted.

you're right. i didn't know those things about you. and you know what? i have the SAME fear of the dark. i turn one light on and one light off as i go. i get SO freaked out by being in the dark now. it's all because james thought he would be funny one night and he scared the you know what out of me. ever since then....totally scared of the dark. okay. sorry about the novel. this is YOUR blog after all. lol...

Patrice~ said...

Ketchup. It's what's for dinner.
Hate the dark too.

Lisa said...

See I read these random weirdness things and then I rearrange them in my head and what I get is a Youtube video of Shandy.....

singing the "Sun will come out tomorrow" with a Japanaese accent to a darkened room while brandishing a catsup bottle at the shadows.

Yeah, who's weirder baby? Yeah uh huh, that's right...MOI!

Heidabelle said...

Well I didn't know about the dark thing, but having been privy to your Annie impression, I am well aware of that one!

SO I checked out the thingies and I am SUPER in love with the daily dribble one you did. Seriously girl, they were all stellar! I like the girly, prettiness of the dribble, though. It is just really beautiful and fun. Make me something like that? SWASS!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

So you are the car dancer!!!

Rachael said...

Ewww on the ketchup thing! Ketchup is only for potatoes!! Do you put it on eggs too? LOL

I would so love to pull up next to you in the car! We could jam together, then I wouldn't be embarrassed!! LOL

Love 'em!

Jenn~ said...

So much fun, Shandy! I used to do the "Annie" song, too! Weird, huh!?

Anonymous said...

I, too break out into song and dance (though the pregnant belly makes me a laughing stock even when I'm trying to do a Hot Move).
You're not too freaking weird. Just
a wee bit weird, like I'd only raise one eyebrow at you.
ketchup and mac n cheese?
BTDT
ketchup with scrambled eggs? Who doesn't love that one?
Never had it on salad though. . .

Azrood said...

I'm loving all of the random things about you. I'm sitting here trying not to pee my pants I'm laughing so hard! Believe me I'm laughing with you and not at you 'cuz I am the same fear of the dark and do the same things!

Maggie Lamarre said...

How are you? There's plenty of sun over here in Florida. My fears are snakes, they are the most horrible creatures on earth!
I just discovered your wonderful blog.
I wanted to let you know we have a number of tutorials on hybrid
You can find them here
Dragonflairestudios.com/community.

Have a great day!