homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 20, 2009

9 months and counting...


As I wrote the title for this post, I had visions of comment after comment asking if that was a "sneaky" way of us having some news to share -- so let me put all speculating rumors aside and declare that NO... I am not pregnant - LOL

It does make reference to my little girlies -- I finally got them in for their 9 month appointment yesterday (even though they'll be 10 months next week.. oh well..)

All is going well with the both of them. Here are the stats:

Aubrie: 17lb 15oz and 29.5 inches
Lexi: 17lb 2oz and 29.5 inches

so this is the closest they've been (in regards to weight) to each other... Aubrie is usually at least 1-1.5 pounds heavier but it looks like ol' Lex is catching up!

Still just the best little babies one could ever hope or wish for! They both got their top 2 teeth on the same day (so a total of 4 teeth busted though about a week and a half ago!) and they have found that they really REALLY like graham crackers :) They've been interacting more with each other and "playing" together... it's so fun to watch!

As I was looking through their photos (trying to get organized to make a 1 year montage of them) I realized that most of the photos I had of them were "posed" so I've really tried to make a conscious effort to catch some snapshots of everyday life (because although I love the cute posed photos, I want to remember these small moments that pass too quickly!) They both have learned to climb the stairs (have a cute pic of this - gotta go find it tho -- ) and they love to get into the dishwasher - yikes! Regardless, they are the absolute funnest babies ever! Enjoy some "everyday fun" experienced over here on any given day...




16 comments:

Kris said...

What cuties Shandy!

springrose said...

The one of them watching the TV is so cute!! Tiernan loves to watch TV when there is singing on! It is funny, He will be doing something else and then the singing comes on and he about gets whiplash from whipping around fast to see it!! He still isn't crawling, he hated to be on his tummy for the longest time, so he now will scoot himself around and is starting to try to pull up his knees. I should be glad, I know once he starts it's all over!

Alli said...

Those are the yummiest twins evah!!!

Amber said...

They are so cute!

Sara said...

They are growing so fast! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes once you have children! They are just adorable!

Handsfullmom said...

Love the shot of them in the dishwasher!

Lynette said...

Ok, that dishwasher pic makes me giggle! They are sooo cute!!!

Kristy said...

So cute...love the dishwasher picture!

Cindi said...

They are so cute and getting so big! Love the unposed shots!

The Legg Fam said...

Love the pictures, especially the one in the dishwasher. I can't belive they are getting so big.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

I can't believe they are almost 9 months old and I have never seen them! They are so sweet. The e-mail you gave me doesn't work so here is mine mkf1999@gmail.com. I am determined to see your girls before they turn one. My Mom visited your blog off of mine and she tried to send you an e-mail. I will forward it to you when I get your address. You are the sweetest Mom, always singing the praises of motherhood tho I know it must be crazy busy for you most of the time. I love reading your blog, always makes me smile!

Rummfor5 said...

I like the one tht looks like they are doing aerobics :D
and the DW pic is funny.
(also the one w/ big bro sharing. how sweet!)

Busy Lady said...

They are so cute! I'm glad that you embrace life and love those little twins for all they do. They seem to have such good dispositions, but I know how toddlers can get into everything and having one can be such a task, I can't imagine having two of them but you do it with such grace!!

Mama Yo said...

SHANDY!! You left a comment on my coupon blog! I can't beleive it's you! You look so beautiful! YAY for 6 kids! (I have six myself!). Happy to keep tabs on you now! You go girl!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oh, I love the dishwasher one and the one where they're riding their motorcycles to hang out at the TV. . . adorable.

Rummfor5 said...

I think you should save the clothing in case you have another set of twin girls :P
hee. haa. I'm so funny.